Tuesday, January 10, 2012

With Faith Comes Love

I apologize for my absence. Been working on logos, watermarks, set-ups, etc for client/friend's photography company. With Faith Comes Love Photography. =) Last night I finally finished catching up her (already finished photographs) by branding/watermarking them with the logo I had created. I haven't figured out how to make an image's background transparent on my Mac, yet, so I rebuilt the logo on each and every photo. Feel free to check out the link below and leave me some feedback on what you think! =) Also go and like her facebook page! =)

I just finished a couple "signatures" for her as well... <3 I am loving this creative journey I am embarking on with my client, Jacquelyn ---With Faith Comes Love Photography! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment