Friday, January 13, 2012

WFCL Signatures.

Just got done making a few signatures for Jacquelyn from With Faith Comes Love Photography. She will be able to use these for whatever she wants: invoices, emails, blog posts, etc. I am very excited with the way they came out! Curious as to which one she decides on!! =)

On the right is the logo I created for her this last week!! LOVE the way it also came out! Looking forward to slowly designing and creating everything JUST RiGHT for Miss Jacquelyn! =)




I had made a few before these, but she decided on a font for her name, and so I made these today with the font she enjoyed for her name. As you can see there are still a few details that are different in these options... =) I will update again when she decides! Oh, and be sure to click on them to see them full size!

As always, please leave your feedback and/or message me, email me, whichever and let me help you bring the uniqueness we all know you have to life in your company!!







No comments:

Post a Comment