Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Wilson Family | My 1st "Baby's 1st" Birthday Session.

I am so excited to share this sweet family with you all!! One, we are LONG time friends and seeing their baby girl and all her personality shine through, ahhhh what a blessing!! :) Two, getting to capture them in doing my very 1st Baby's 1st/Cake Smash was so exciting!!! I have had tons of thoughts and ideas flooding my brain for about 3 months now, and so I am very thankful to my friends for allowing me to share my creativity with them in using my heart & camera! :)
We had an incredible time yesterday with the Wilson Family as I captured their precious baby girl, Paige on her 1st birthday!! :) She did an outstanding job and was just so bright eyed and happy! I was so excited and had such a blast with this sweet family! :) Here are some sneaks from the session!! Enjoy! Be sure to check out my Photography links on the top of this blog for information on scheduling your perfect session today!







No comments:

Post a Comment