Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mind is PLANNiNG!

hi there!!!

I am excited about MANY things right now!!! First and foremost, WE ARE MOViNG!!! =) My family and I have decided we need to be closer to family and are heading back to Oklahoma! <3 Very exciting!!

Not stopping my thoughts, and inspirations... NO NO NO... if anything, ENHANCiNG! I have many BiG PLANS & iDEAS and I cannot wait to channel them all correctly and one by one.... So expect big, fun, exciting things coming your way from Shashlye!

I am broadening my creative belt, by getting more serious about my crochet hand. I will be attending a workshop, so I can bring you those adorable little newborn-toddler props.... beanies, bonnets, character beanies, leg warmers, diaper/bottom covers, etc.... as well as the tulle/frilly side of things... will be making more TUTUs, dresses, bows, etc. =) So yes, I am very excited about what my creative hands will be bringing forth in these next few months!!!

As for the side of me that is always with camera in hand... I have tons and tons of ideas and creative looks that I want so badly to see in front of me, and printed out .... channeling, and translating my artistic hand and passion for photography into captured photographs for you and your family!!! Sooooooo, I may be contacting you for Portfolio Sessions, if you haven't already come to me.... and when  you do WATCH OUT and go with the flow... :) I canNOT wait to share my visions with all of you!!! <3 Thank you AHEAD of TiME!!! #Excited!

I am also teaming up with a friend/photographer, Jacquelyn, from With Faith Comes Photography, in bigger events and newborn sessions.... we will aid each other on propping, bringing a second pair of eyes, as well as an extra set of hands!! =) We will be making plans for Event/Marathon photo shoots, as well as bigger events, such as weddings, parties, etc... having two photographers who have a passion and love for this industry, and an eye for creativity! Beauty-licious by Shashlye, will be available for these types of items.... which means there will be a HairStylist/MakeUpArtist on the scene at all times! So very excited for what is in store for the two of us! ShashlyePhotography + WithFaithComesLovePhotography = Two Aspiring Photographers, ready to Capture Beautiful Unique You! <3

On my web assisting, web design, bulletin, posters, watermark creating side... I am hoping to continue obtaining clients and helping them bring out the best of what they have to offer through the web!! =)


Sighhh... as for now, all of these things are being planned, but being post-poned, until my arrival date in Oklahoma!!! So please be sure to FOLLOW my blog and receive your updates, so you don't miss out on anything!!! =)

With that all being said, I will close with this last thing.... from Shashlye Photography.

"I am looking for two lucky ladies interested in a maternity session! So please, if you are interested visit my page and "like" it and leave some love on my wall... also, email me at Shashlye@ymail.com! Thank you and God bless!"

No comments:

Post a Comment