Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mini Newborn + Family | The Kings :)


I had the honor of doing a mini newborn session with sweet new baby Keaton King, 11 days young! <3 Kevin & Stacie thankfully took me up on the offer of doing a Portfolio Session and I was able to capture my 1st newborn! :) He is so amazingly precious in every way!!! :) I absolutely love newborns, something about them that is just so incredible! ah, such beautiful innocence! <3 I enjoyed reuniting and visiting with Stacie and Kevin! Such a sweet, precious family!! I hope to be able to finish our session, but if not, I still managed to snag some gems! <3 Take a look at this precious little family and beautiful baby boy! :)

Stacie and Kevin, Keaton is perfection and I pray God continues to
bless your lives each and every day!! <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment