Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My 1st Engagement + Family Session | Tre, Kelsey & Aubrey


I, Shashlye Photography, had the pleasure of photographing this adorable family on Friday last week! I apologize that I am "just now" blogging about it, but thankfully, I have been busy!! :) YAY!

Anyways, Tre and Kelsey have been together for about 7.5 years! & have a little girl, Aubrey, who is just beautiful! They thankfully heard about me from a friend, and contacted me! They informed me they were getting married very soon and needed to get invites out right away! They had their ring on order, so we weren't able to photograph with it... BUT, thankfully, I came up with a cute CrackerJack box idea, and they loved it! We had such a blast! I look forward to getting to work with them again! Congratulations, Tre & Kelsey! This is my first Engagement + Family Session, and I so I was very excited to be able to share my visions and get them out in the form of a photograph! Thanks to Tre & Kelsey for sharing this amazing spot downtown, to enhance such incredible images!!! :)
May God continue to bless your lives together!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment