Friday, March 30, 2012

Engagements | Contest Winners Shanlee & Lane

I hosted a contest a few months back entitled, "Show Your Love". I had a few people compete and actually entertain the fact that they would be winning a FREE* mini photo session of choice! With a week of "showing love" for Shashlye, we had a winner... Shanlee <3
Shanlee chose to use her session for her engagements! :) Yippee, me!!! I was ecstatic!! Two weekends back, I had the incredible opportunity of reuniting with her, and meeting her fiance, Lane! We had our session on a misty-rainy, chilly day.. but they were TROOPERS!!! :)
When conversing with Shanlee about her upcoming session, I asked about the little details about Lane and her, to better understand their love story, so I could make the most out of their session <3 Shanlee shared with me quite a few things, and I just lit up with multiple ideas and visions for this sweet couple's session... from the first time they met, then their first date ending at the bookstore, her reading SkippyJonJones and laughing hysterically together--- to Lane's romantic proposal, with the jewelry box birthday present---her ring tucked safely inside in the bottom drawer ...... <3 so sweet... 

We had such a wonderful session, despite the weather conditions.. they gave me funny looks when I had them pose in certain ways---especially laying them on the railroad tracks *wink*, even when I had them look up at me as the rain drops peirced their eyes! :) They laughed and enjoyed one another the whole time! :)  I pray I was able to unfold their story in these captured moments... I hope you enjoy, this sweet, contagiously precious couple, as much as I have!






No comments:

Post a Comment