Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hi there!!

I apologize now, if this post has errors or seems funky! I am updating from an app on my cell phone, not ideal, but al I have currently :/ was supposed to have internet a week ago....but, you know how those set up things usually go, you end up dancing for awhile back and forth with the company... :/
Anyways....
I kept pushing this off until I had internet, so I am sorry for the delay! :/ a couple of announcements:
1. Spring Minis are no longer. Not enough interest.. =( Maybe, next time.
2. Added a NEW feature to my ShashlyePhotography page on Facebook!! I am very excited about it!! Each week my page will determine the week's Top Fan, and that winner will receive whatever the offered winning is for that particular week! Lots of fun to be had! You show love by, commenting, liking, sharing, etc...and you in turn get rewarded! :)
3. If you are planning or thinking about booking a session, please contact me! :) I would love to talk with you! My days are filling up, so if you are wanting Mother'sDay, Spring, Maternity, Newborn, or Birthdays, etc... anything with a deadline date, please do NOT hesitate to contact me :)

Ty-soon! Now go show me some love on FB! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment