Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My 1st Maternity Session | Kellen & Ashley

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE WiNGO's! :)

I had the incredible opportunity and privilege to photograph my first Maternity Session this passed week! Thanks to an amazingly adorable couple, Kellen & Ashley Wingo! They accepted my offer of wanting to do a Portfolio Session and were exceptional participants! No matter how "kooky" the positioning or idea looked/seemed to them, they were awesome and allowed me to transform my visions into pure art in the form of a captured photograph! <3 I had such an incredible time reuniting with my long time friend, and meeting his beautiful wife, and kindling what I hope to be a long time friendship, also! I pray you all enjoy these photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them! I pour my heart into what I do, and I pray that I am able to translate my passion in the way I feel and see it for myself, for you all to enjoy just as much!

Ashley is 38 weeks, to the day, in these photographs and both, Kellen and herself, are eagerly awaiting sweet baby Jaxton Kohl! <3 She did an incredible job, and of course, looks SO GREAT!!!! :) Thank you both again, and all you fans out there.. I pray you enjoy these photographs!







I have another collage set, but I am going to wait until the Wingo's get their CD to put it up.. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment